Funny animal videos so funny, this is compilation 50 videos on youtube for you, and this is videos for your cats to watch, so cute. but it is great if you watch videos of people falling

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 9, 2014

Twiddling

I just found this extremely comical!






As parents, we often go very far trying to help and safeguard our own kids from life's extreme realities and upsets.
We don't would like our youngsters to fight like we did.

But Harvard psychiatrist Dr. Dan Kindlon says that overprotected children are more inclined to struggle in important relationships or with complications.

We're giving our children the message that they're not able to supporting them selves.

To quote clinical psychologist Dr. Wendy Mogel:
"It is Our Job to make Our Children for the Road..., &
Not prepare the road for Our Children..."

Tonight Karley says to me "Mom, in the previous times, did you have to wear seat belts?” I used to be having flash backs of saying that phrase “olden days” to my awesome dads and moms. After I regained my composure from shock of to be correlated with the previous days, I began chuckling and I replied to her “No, we would not wear seat belts and further, we were essentially like monkeys traveling around in the back seats of the car.” She shouts out “awe Mama, that is soooooo not fair!” I tell her, “yeah, I understand, it’s wonderful we survived and be prepared…life is usually not reasonable!”

Extra Swing action
Well, you could have heard of a lot more cow bell, right? I believe this very idea of "more swing" is an incredible idea! How cool to see a unique swing placed here and there throughout the urban center to escape the duldums of every day stuff! Take a look at the video clip below...


It's almost all in the level of hugs, in the literal sense. And so I purchased a good laugh from Galilea in the form of a perspective this week. Karley over the summer weather was saying while she provided me a hug "Mom, you are actually getting skinnier." Personally I think "well I may be a few pounds lighter but I really am only a handful of that much less in weight, so I don't understand why you think that sweetie." I have been a little perplexed with her perception....either she was figuring out how flattery helps make people feel good inside and MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I became not feeling any skinnier and therefore I was contemplating perhaps she was wanting to butter me to get a something special since I thoroughly had not lost any important weight. One thing quite important is the fact over the summer time she is continuing to grow a lot in height. She commented on my weight again this full week... "Mom, you sure are getting thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I reasoned it out! Permitted, my waistline is smaller than my hips (thank God!) but has not obtained any lesser known within the last two-and-a-half years......and she is getting taller....so she is not wrapping her hands around my hips anymore, her arms have moved as much as the volume of my waist!


The reverse gender of female...yeah, I'm talking about the male species. Why is it that few consider it wise to lay to women? What exactly attracks me to the ones that are pretty decent at pulling the wool over my eyes? Are attractive men master at being deceitful? In particular the ones that would be highly shallow....

...why am I so gullible to believe that all of the their garbly goop? Why am I a sucker for this behavior?

























0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét