Funny animal videos so funny, this is compilation 50 videos on youtube for you, and this is videos for your cats to watch, so cute. but it is great if you watch videos of people falling

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

I like to move it, move it...

He fulfilled her on a party. She was very outstanding, numerous adult men chasing after her, while he was as such standard, no one followed the advice of him. At the end of the event, he asked her to have caffeine with him, she was amazed, but because of being polite, she expected.

They sitting in a perfect espresso shop, he was too excited to speak everything, she felt uncomfortable, she thought, please, allow me to go home. Unexpectedly he asked the waiter: "would you please offer me some salt? I'd like to put them in my coffee."




Everybody stared at the guy, so unusual! His face switched red, but, still, he set the salt in his gourmet coffee and had fun drinking it. She questioned him curiously: the reasons why you have this passion? He replied: "when I became just a little kid, I was living near the sea, I preferred enjoying in the ocean, I really could feel the taste of the sea,just like the taste of the salty gourmet coffee. Right now every time I possess the salty gourmet coffee, I constantly come up with my childhood, think of my home town, I miss my home town a great deal, I miss my mother and father who will be still living there". While expressing that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply touched.

That's his true feeling, from the bottom part of his soul. A guy who can advise out his homesickness, he will have to be a gentleman who likes home, is concerned about home, has responsibility of home. And then she as well started to speak, referred to her far-off neighborhood, her earlier childhood days, her family. That is an extremely nice talk, also a good looking starting of their story.

They continued to date. She discovered that really he was a guy who suits all of the her demands; he had endurance, was kind hearted, hot, careful. He was such a great person nevertheless she virtually missed him!Thanks to his salty !

After that the scenario was the same as every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, then they were having to live the happy life...

And then, anytime she created gourmet coffee for the man, she set a number of salt in the gourmet coffee, because she recognized that's the method he preferred it. After 45 years, he passed away, left her a note which said:" My dearest, remember to forgive me, forgive my completely life lie. This was the only rest I said to you---the salty espresso. Remember the moment we dated? I had been so nervous during those times, actually I wanted a bit of sugar, however I said salt it had been hard in my opinion to change and so I just went forward. I by no means realized could be the start of our communication!

I used to inform you the fact many times in my life, however I was too afraid to hand wash, as I have promised not to ever lay to you for anything.. Today I'm dying, I terrified of not anything as a result I show you the facts: I don't love the salty caffeine, what a strange bad taste..But I know had the salty caffeine for my whole life! As I understood you, I never feel sorry for anything at all I actually do to you. Owning you with me is my greatest happiness for my whole life. When I can live for the 2nd time, still would like to know you and have you for my entire life, although I have to drink the salty gourmet coffee again". Her tears created the letter totally moist.

Sometime, someone asked her: what's the taste of salty gourmet coffee? It's pleasing. She replied.

Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear.




0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét