Funny animal videos so funny, this is compilation 50 videos on youtube for you, and this is videos for your cats to watch, so cute. but it is great if you watch videos of people falling

Thứ Hai, 22 tháng 9, 2014

A Nice Salty Pressing Love Article. Have you ever...?


He satisfied her on a special event. She was so excellent, many men pursuing after her, when he was so usual, not anyone followed the advice of him. Towards the end of the celebration, he permitted her to have gourmet coffee with him, she was surprised, however because of being courteous, she agreed.

They sat in a good coffee shop, he was too apprehensive to say nearly anything, she felt uneasy, she thought, please, allowed me to go home. Immediately he asked the waiter: "would you please offer me some salt? I'd like to keep it in my gourmet coffee."

Anybody stared at the guy, and so strange! His face turned red, then again, still, he insert the salt in his gourmet coffee and had fun drinking it. She requested him curiously: the reasons you have this passion? He replied: "when I was a little guy, I had been living close to the sea, I liked playing in the ocean, I can really feel the taste of the sea,just similar to the taste of the salty gourmet coffee. Nowadays all the time I possess the salty espresso, I constantly think about my childhood, think of my home town, I miss my home town a lot, I miss my dad and mom who are still living there". While saying that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply affected.

That's his true feeling, from the lower of his heart. A guy who is able to tell out his homesickness, he has to be a gentlemen who loves home, is concerned about home, has responsibility of home. After that she also started to converse, spoken of her far off community, her childhood, her family. This was an extremely nice talk, also a good looking beginning of their story.





They continued to date. She learned that truly he was a man who meets all her needs; he had determination, was type hearted, hot, cautious. He was such type of a fantastic person but she practically missed him!Thanks to his salty gourmet coffee!

After that the scenario was just like every beautiful love story, the princess married to the prince, then they were having to live the joyful life...

And also, each time she produced espresso for the man, she put a number of salt in the gourmet coffee, because she realized that's the technique he preferred it. After 45 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said:" My dearest, please forgive me, forgive my completely life lie. This was the only rest I told you---the salty coffee. Remember the moment we dated? I had been very nervous during those times, actually I wanted some sugar, but I said salt it had been hard for me to change and so I simply went ahead. I never thought that could be the start of our communication!

I attempted to tell you the fact many times within my life, but also I was still too scared to do that, as I have guaranteed not to ever lay to you for anything at all.. At present I'm dying, I scared of nothing as a result I show you the truth: I don't enjoy the salty coffee, just what exactly a strange unhealthy taste..But I know had the salty caffeine for my whole life! Since I understood you, I never feel contrite for anything I truly do to you. Owning you with me is my biggest prosperity for my whole life. If I am able to live for the 2nd time, still want to learn you and have you for my entire life, although I have to drink the salty caffeine again". Her tears created the letter totally moist.

Someday, some-one questioned her: what's the taste of salty espresso? It's sweet. She replied.

Love commences with a smile, grows with a kiss and also ends with a tear.
















0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét