Funny animal videos so funny, this is compilation 50 videos on youtube for you, and this is videos for your cats to watch, so cute. but it is great if you watch videos of people falling

Thứ Năm, 25 tháng 9, 2014

Life Support Test






Tonight Lilia claims to me "Mom, in the previous days, would do you have to wear seat belts?” I got having flash backs of saying that phrase “olden days” to my huge mom and dad. After I regained my composure from shock of being connected with the previous days or weeks, I started chuckling and also I replied to her “No, we failed to wear seat belts and in addition, we were basically like monkeys traveling around in the back car seats of the car.” She shouts out “awe Mama, that is soooooo not fair!” I say to her, “yeah, I know, it’s remarkable we lasted and be prepared…life might be not fair!”

Much more Swing
Very well, you will have heard of far more cow bell, right? I think this idea of "more swing" is an extremely good concept! How cool to see a unique swing placed here or there throughout the location to escape the duldums of each day things! Consider the video clip below...


It's all of the in the level of hugs, in the literal sense. Therefore I obtained a good laugh from Jenna in the form of a point of view this week. Lilia over the summer season was saying when she provided me a hug "Mom, you seem to be getting skinnier." To my mind "well I may be a handful pounds lighter but I really am not all that much less in lbs, so I don't discover why you think that sweetie." I was a little perplexed with her perception....either she was figuring out exactly how flattery can make people feel right inside and MY SCALE IS BROKEN! I had been not sensation any skinnier therefore I was contemplating perhaps she was seeking to butter me for getting a something special since I thoroughly had not missing any significant weight. The one thing quite significant is the fact that over the summer time she shot up quite a bit in height. She commented on my weight again this week... "Mom, you certain are receiving thin!" Ding, ding, ding.....I reasoned it out! Permitted, my waist is not as big as my hips (thank God!) however has not become any lesser known in the past three-and-a-half years......and she is going to get taller....so she is not wrapping her hands around my hips nowadays, her arms possess moved as much as the volume of my waist!

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét