Funny animal videos so funny, this is compilation 50 videos on youtube for you, and this is videos for your cats to watch, so cute. but it is great if you watch videos of people falling

Thứ Ba, 23 tháng 9, 2014

A live web cam of a nesting Eagle located in Decorah Iowa

VIDEO ABOVE IS OF A FEEDING STARTING AROUND 3:15 PM CENTRAL TIME ON 4/7/14




He fulfilled her on a party. She was accordingly outstanding, quite a few adult men pursuing after her, while he was as such regular, no-one paid attention to him. At the end of the celebration, he requested her to have caffeine with him, she was stunned, but because of being courteous, she expected.

They sitting in a good coffee shop, he was too excited to say everything, she was feeling uncomfortable, she thought, please, allow me to go home. Swiftly he asked the waiter: "would you please give me some salt? I'd like to leave it in my coffee."

Every person stared at the guy, and so unusual! His face turned red, however, still, he place the salt in his caffeine and had fun drinking it. She wanted to know him curiously: why are you have this hobby? He replied: "when I was a little kid, I was living nearby the ocean, I loved playing in the sea, I could really feel the taste of the ocean,just similar to the style of the salty caffeine. Right now every time I possess the salty gourmet coffee, I often come up with my childhood days, think of my home village, I miss my home town a great deal, I miss my dads and moms who are still living there". While stating that tears filled his eyes. She was deeply affected.

That's his true feeling, from the bottom level of his soul. A gentlemen who can explain to out his homesickness, he has to be a guy who adores home, cares about home, has accountability of home. And then she also started to talk, spoke about her far-off homeland, her childhood, her family. That is an extremely nice talk, also an attractive opening of their story.

They persisted to date. She learned that truly he was a gentlemen who fulfills all of the her needs; he had determination, was variety hearted, hot, careful. He was such type of a quality person however she virtually missed him!Thanks to his salty coffee!

And then the story was exactly like every amazing love story, the princess married to the prince, then they were living the joyful life...

As well as, all the time she produced gourmet coffee for him, she set a few salt in the caffeine, because she realized that's the way he preferred it. After 25 years, he passed away, left her a letter which said:" My dearest, you need to forgive me, forgive my completely life lie. This was the only rest I proven to you---the salty coffee. Be aware of the first-time we dated? I had been very stressed at that time, actually I needed a few sugar, but I said salt it had been hard for me to change and so I just went forward. I never realized could be the start of our interaction!

I attempted to inform you the real truth many times during my life, but I was still so afraid to try this, as I have promised never to lie to you for everything.. Today I'm dying, I frightened of nothing so I show you the facts: I don't enjoy the salty espresso, just what a strange unhealthy taste..But We have had the salty coffee for my whole life! Since I realized you, I never ever feel contrite for anything I truly do to you. Getting you with me is my greatest joy and happiness for my whole life. If I will be able to live for the second time, still want to learn you and have you for my entire life, although I have to drink the salty gourmet coffee again". Her tears produced the letter totally wet.

Sometime, another person questioned her: what's the taste of salty espresso? It's nice. She replied.



0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét